So here is a "Top 10" of this fall's must-haves, and the looks that I found at Honeysuckle.
1. GRAY! Not everything is black and white, and whether you're sporting a chunky gray sweater, a gray coat, or patterned pants, this cloudy color speaks fall!
|Scarves are an EASY way to add fun patterns to an outfit|
4. GREEN! Pantone's color of the year made a huge impact in fall-friendly shades. Deep army greens and emerald packed the runways with energy and radiance!
6. PASTORAL! Perhaps my favorite trend, the pastoral look, is brown, cream, and fall all over! Bring out your chunky knits, brown leather boots, fur, and tweed for a look that is cozy and classic!
7. TUX STYLE! On the other end of the fashion spectrum, we have luxe tux-a trend we are loving for work and evening. White blouses and tailored black pants and skirts flatter the feminine figure with masculine edge.
8. BOOTIES! The short boots make a come-back this fall. Wear your booties or bootlets with neutral tights or skinny jeans, or go bold in a skirt with bare legs.
9. JEWELRY! Dazzle in statement necklaces, gold, and STACKED rings, necklaces, and bracelets.
10. HATS! From fedoras to pom-pom topped beanies, hats are one of the hottest looks for fall. Choose what is right for your style and have fun with it!